Smoked and Marinated Brisket-Style London Broil
Introducing the Smoked and Marinated Brisket-Style London Broil – a delectable dish that will blow your taste buds away! Picture this: a fantastic London Broil marinated overnight in a mouthwatering white balsamic chimichurri, wrapped in foil, and cooked like a savory brisket… you know you can't resist.
Prepare for a flavor explosion as the intense taste of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and chimichurri into your palate with each bite! This dish is perfect for all grillers and cooks who crave something new and exciting. Take your grilling game to the next level by trying out this incredible Smoked and Marinated Brisket-Style London Broil. You won’t be disappointed!
Smoked and Marinated Brisket-Style London Broil Ingredients
- 2-pound London Broil
- 3 tablespoons chimichurri
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
Rub for meat
- 1 tablespoon SPG (or your own blend of salt, pepper, and garlic powder)
Smoked and Marinated Brisket-Style London Broil Directions
- Mix the marinade ingredients together and place them into a plastic freezer bag along with the meat. Marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Fire up the smoker or grill and get it to an even 225°.
- Evenly coat the roast with the SPG rub and place it on the smoker.
- Smoke until the internal temperature is 160°F. Wrap the roast with butcher paper or tin foil and place it back on the smoker. Cook until it reaches 205°.
- Remove from the grill and let rest, wrapped, for 30-60 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
Taken from orwhateveryoudo.com https://www.orwhateveryoudo.com/2022/03/traeger-brisket-style-marinated-london-broil-recipe.html