Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Garlic Glaze
Even if it doesn't feel like it, summer is drawing to a close - pumpkins and fall decorations featured outside the market, schools have started, and football is around the corner. I love fall and football, but seeing these signs put a fire under me to grill more while the days are long and the weather is ideal. Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Garlic Glaze is an easy meal perfect for this transition of seasons. These chops are flavorful and tender with an addictive honey garlic glaze that pairs well with any side dish.
Grilled pork chops are a great way to make a quick, tasty meal with simple flavors and a gorgeous sear that only takes 35 minutes to prepare. The sauce reduces honey, garlic, soy sauce, and black pepper, creating a fantastic, glimmering glaze on the pork that dazzles. Thoroughly sear the outside of the seasoned pork chops to form a perfect crust, then finish over lower heat until they are cooked through. Brush the pork with the glaze and serve with more sauce for a delectable weeknight delicacy, or share with your friends for dinner at sunset. Summer's leaving, so get your weekend menus set and scheduled to enjoy the outdoors while the weather is incredible!
Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Garlic Glaze Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 14-ounce pork chops
- Kosher salt
Grilled Pork Chops with Honey Garlic Glaze Directions
- Bring honey, soy sauce, and garlic to a boil in a saucepan and reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, until the garlic is cooked. Remove from heat and whisk in black pepper. Reserve.
- Lightly season pork chops with salt.
- Heat grill to 450° and season the pork chops with salt on each side.
- Sear pork chops on each side, frequently turning to develop a crust on all surfaces, about 7 minutes total. Lower the heat and cook through, continuing to turn, about 15 to 20 minutes more, until they are cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 145°.
- Brush the pork chops with the honey garlic glaze and serve with additional glaze.
Taken from foodandwine.com https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/grilled-pork-chops-honey-garlic-glaze