Chipotle-Spiced Rib Eyes with Lime Butter
Welcome to the ultimate summertime steak fest! Chipotle-Spiced Rib Eyes with Lime Butter are a delicious way to upgrade any grilling session. We start by combining paprika, cumin, and chipotle powder with kosher salt to create the perfect seasonings for these succulent steaks. With just enough spice and kick, you'll be sure to impress your guests!
Then we make the signature lime butter that adds layers of flavor and deliciously rich texture. This is done by combining butter, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, and a pinch of salt – all that's missing is your favorite grill!
Our mission at American Made Grills is for everyone to enjoy top-quality steaks with fantastic flavor and texture. You can't go wrong with this delicious summer dish, no matter your cooking or grilling level! Pick up your own today and get ready for the best steak fest yet.
Chipotle-Spiced Rib Eyes with Lime Butter Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- Four 12-ounce, 1-inch thick, boneless rib eye steaks
- Vegetable oil for the grill
Chipotle-Spiced Rib Eyes with Lime Butter Directions
- Light a grill or preheat a grill pan.
- Combine the butter, garlic, lime zest, lime juice, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- Combine the paprika, cumin, and chipotle powder in another bowl with 1 1/2 teaspoons of kosher salt. Rub the mixture all over the steaks.
- Oil the grate and grill the steaks over moderately high heat, turning once, until slightly charred and medium-rare, about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the steaks to plates and top with the lime butter. Let the steaks stand for 3 to 4 minutes before serving.
Taken from foodandwine.com https://www.foodandwine.com/recipes/mexican-spice-rubbed-rib-eyes-lime-butter