Raspberry Chipotle Mozzarella Sirloin Sliders
Are you ready to liven up your grill time? Make your next BBQ memorable with the tantalizing flavor of Raspberry Chipotle Mozzarella Sirloin Sliders. These delicious sliders are made with lean sirloin beef and come with a certain sweetness as well as a kick of heat from the homemade raspberry chipotle jelly, which has just the right combination of sweet raspberries and smoky chipotles to thrill even the most discerning palate.
Your guests will be delighted by these flavorful sliders - an appetizer that may upstage the main course. Made with lean sirloin, these savory sliders' lower fat content will offset the abundance of cheese and jam while still offering that full-flavored beefy taste that grilling aficionados crave. And the raspberry chipotle jelly adds a vibrant sweetness to every bite of these burgers – it’s sure to always draw rave reviews!
These Raspberry Chipotle Mozzarella Sirloin Sliders will take your grill game up a notch and wow your guests in no time! Get ready for some serious BBQ success this summer with these delectable sliders!
Makes 8 sliders
Raspberry Chipotle Mozzarella Sirloin Sliders Ingredients
- 1 pound lean ground sirloin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1 chipotle in Adobo
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 ounces fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices cooked bacon, broken in half
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 8 whole wheat slider buns or whole wheat dinner rolls
Raspberry Chipotle Mozzarella Sirloin Sliders Directions
- In a small saucepan, add the ingredients for the Raspberry Chipotle sauce. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the juices from the raspberries release, start to break down, and the sauce reduces by half. Set aside to let cool slightly but keep warm.
- Add the sirloin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a bowl. Mix well. Shape into eight slider buns. Grill or cook on the grill or in a grill pan at 375 degrees until the desired doneness, 5 – 10 minutes.
- To serve, place a burger patty on the bottom of each bun and top with mozzarella, raspberry chipotle sauce, bacon, and arugula.
- Serve immediately.
Taken from withsaltandwit.com https://withsaltandwit.com/raspberry-chipotle-mozzarella-sirloin-sliders/