Valentine's Day Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Look no further for the ideal Valentine's Day dinner! Our Grilled Beef Tenderloin is a delightful, simple dinner that is sure to ignite passion in your special someone. Marinating for over four hours ensures succulence and tenderness. We've used a combination of red wine, soy sauce, garlic, and spices to bring you a tantalizing entree that will leave you and your date reaching for more.
All you have to do is fire up the grill on medium heat, wait until your delicious filets are cooked to perfection, then pair them with some grilled veggies for an unforgettable dinner. You can skip the grocery store trip because we've got everything covered. Show your spouse how much they mean by treating them to this scrumptious meal – add some chocolates for extra romance points! So order a bouquet of flowers, grab our Grilled Beef Tenderloin, and make Valentine’s Day one to remember!
Valentine's Day Grilled Beef Tenderloin Ingredients
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ancho chili pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef tenderloin steaks (6 ounces each)
Valentine's Day Grilled Beef Tenderloin Directions
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add the steaks, seal the bag, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard the marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
Taken from tasteofhome.com http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/grilled-beef-tenderloins