Mother’s Day Grilled Coconut Rum French Toast
What’s the best way to show Mom how much you care this Mothers Day? With an experience she'll never forget! Greet her with golden french toast, prepared lovingly on the grill. Our Mother's Day Grilled Coconut Rum French Toast gives brunch a whole new meaning. Just imagine the aroma and flavor of your favorite childhood breakfast- deep grilled color and a hint of sweet coconut rum- enough to make any mother smile.
This dish is more than just decadent deliciousness - it’s also easy to prepare, so you can spend more time with Mom while still impressing her. Our unique egg mixture is ready in minutes and employs a blend of eggs, milk, coconut rum, and cinnamon for maximum flavor impact with minimal effort. Finish off the perfect Mother's Day meal with fresh berries, bananas, or whatever else sets your breakfast apart from the competition.
Show Mom that grilling isn’t just for burgers and hotdogs - show her it can be part of an unforgettable celebration! With our Mother's Day Grilled Coconut Rum French Toast trick, you can make her morning one to remember - each bite full of flavor and love.
Mother’s Day Grilled Coconut Rum French Toast Ingredients
- One loaf Challah or Brioche sliced into 1/2" pieces
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoon coconut rum
- Dash Cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, and blueberries
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Breakfast sausage links or patties (optional)
Mother’s Day Grilled Coconut Rum French Toast Directions
- Next, preheat your grill to medium direct heat (about 350 degrees). Combine eggs, milk, coconut rum, and cinnamon. Coat the grill grates well with canola oil so the bread does not stick.
- While the grill is heating up, soak your bread pieces in the egg mixture. Once the grill is heated, grill the bread until excellent char marks form, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, you can grill breakfast sausage patties or links with French toast. Grill the sausage links while grilling the French toast. Serve the French toast with diced strawberries (or fruit of your preference), whipped cream (optional), and sausage.
Taken from summersetgrills.com https://summersetgrills.com/blogs/recipes/mother-s-day-grilled-coconut-rum-french-toast