This summer, we're grilling everything in sight, from meats to vegetables to fruit! For a creative side dish to serve at your next barbecue, try these Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini. They pair well with various meats, taste great all by themselves too, and cook quickly on the grill, so you don't have to feel like a slacker party host! Zesty, salty, and delicious, everyone will be clamoring for your recipe.
This fast and easy dish is a great way to add vegetables, texture, and color into your grilling menu while still using your grill. The zucchini is hearty enough to cook on the grill without falling apart, making this recipe perfect for grilling alongside your favorite cut of meat or seafood. Garlic and Parmesan boost the savory goodness and beauty of this dish to another level of salty richness. So bring out those mad summer grilling skills - it's time for a fabulous grilled veggie that will make any party complete with taste and sophistication.
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Ingredients
- 3 zucchini
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Grilled Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Directions
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut the zucchini in half crosswise, then slice each half into three slices lengthwise, making six slices per zucchini.
- Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley in a bowl, and spread the mixture on both sides of each zucchini slice. Sprinkle one side of each piece with Parmesan cheese, and place the slices, cheese sides up crosswise on the preheated grill to keep them from falling through.
- Grill the zucchini until the cheese has melted and the slices are cooked through and show grill marks, about 8 minutes.