Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken
Introducing mouthwatering Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken - the perfect winter grilling recipe that will elevate your cooking game and impress even the toughest of food critics.
Some think winter grilling can be daunting, but with this marinated chicken, you can say goodbye to dry and bland meals. This chicken is carefully marinated to perfection, ensuring that every bite is infused with flavor and moisture. No longer will you have to stand outside in the freezing cold, constantly tending to your grill for fear of drying out your chicken thighs. With Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken, you can set your timer and cozy up indoors while it does all the work.
The marinade is a symphony of flavors, combining the zesty freshness of lime juice and zest, the subtle kick of green chilis, and the aromatic blend of fresh mint and coriander. The result is a gorgeous chili and lime flavor that will tantalize your taste buds and awaken your senses.
Try it for yourself and become the hero of your next grilling session. Whether you're hosting a guest or simply enjoying a cozy night by the fire, our Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken will take your culinary skills to new heights. Elevate your grilling game this winter with Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken.
Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken Ingredients
- 6 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- Handful mint leaves, finely chopped
- Handful coriander leaves, finely chopped, plus extra leaves to serve
- 12 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
Herb and Lime Marinated Chicken Directions
- Finely grate the zest of 2 limes into a glass or ceramic bowl and squeeze in the juice of the 6 limes, reserving the squeezed lime halves. Add the oil, chilli and herbs, then season. Add the chicken and coat in the marinade. Scatter all the squeezed lime halves over the chicken pieces, then cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Bring the chicken back to room temperature before cooking. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade and season. In 2 batches, grill the chicken, turning, for 10-12 minutes until charred and cooked through.
- Place the chicken pieces on a warmed serving platter, top with extra coriander and green chilli, then serve immediately with lime wedges.
Taken from www.delicious.com.au https://www.delicious.com.au/recipes/herb-lime-marinated-chicken/1b29021d-87d9-4c70-a3f8-a4e39010d589