7 Reasons to Buy a Hybrid Grill
Football season is quickly approaching, and that means it's time to start thinking about your grilling game plan, with one of the looming questions being gas or charcoal. If you're looking for the best of both worlds, a hybrid grill is a perfect option for you. In this blog post, we will discuss what hybrid grills are and why they are such an excellent choice for football season. We will also look at the Encore Grill from American Made Grills in Huntington Beach, CA – the premier luxury hybrid grill on the market today. At a third of the price of its competitors, this grill offers features and quality that can't be beaten!
Why a Hybrid Grill?
It's starting the 2nd quarter of the game, and you're already out of burgers, but you're going to miss a big chunk of the game getting the charcoal started and grilling another round. Not with a hybrid grill. Since a hybrid grill allows you to use multiple fuel types on the same grill, it gives you the ability to cook with both gas and charcoal. This means that you can use the gas for quick and easy cooking, such as when you're trying to get the burgers on the table in time for halftime or when you want to sear a steak. But when it comes time for slow-cooked BBQ ribs or smoked chicken, you can switch over to the charcoal for that authentic flavor.
So, what exactly is a hybrid grill? A hybrid grill is a type of grill that uses both gas and charcoal as fuel sources. This allows you to get the benefits of both worlds – the convenience of gas and the flavor of charcoal. There are many different hybrid grill models on the market, but the Encore Grill from American Made Grills is the premier luxury hybrid grill.
Where some hybrid grills force you to grill with one fuel or the other, the Encore opens up all possibilities to grill with any fuel combo. Use the high-powered gas burner to quick light the charcoal or hardwood on one side of the grill for a smoky flavor and the infrared burner on the other to get the perfect sear. The options are endless for finding your perfect combination.
7 Reasons to Invest in a Hybrid Grill
So, now that we know what hybrid grills are and how they work let's take a look at seven reasons why you should invest in one before football season gets underway.
- Versatility - You can use multiple fuel sources on the same grill, which means you can cook with both gas and charcoal. This allows you to get the benefits of both worlds – the convenience of gas and the flavor of charcoal.
- Temperature Control - hybrid grills offer better temperature control than charcoal grills, meaning you can cook your food more evenly.
- Better Features - Hybrid grills often come with better, high-end features than standard charcoal grills, such as sear burners, rotisserie attachment, high-end design, LED lighting, handles, and storage.
- Infrared Technology - some hybrid grills offer infrared technology, which allows you to get a perfect sear on your food.
- Easy to Use - Hybrid grills are easy to use, even for beginners.
- Multi-Functional - hybrid grills can often be used as a smoker, oven, or grill, giving you more bang for your buck.
- More Affordable - Since you essentially get multiple grills in one, hybrid grills are more affordable than buying various grills.
Encore Grill – The Premier Hybrid Grill on the Market
Now that we've looked at seven reasons to invest in a hybrid grill let's take a closer look at the Encore Grill from American Made Grills. This is the premier hybrid grill on the market, offering features and quality unmatched by its competitors.
The Encore provides at least five ultra-powerful gas burners and fuel loading positions, featuring patented fuel trays and a multi-fuel loading system. The fuel tray acts as a radiant barrier over each burner, allowing multiple positions for solid fuels. Use charcoal briquettes, hardwood, pellets, and more in one, two, or all of the fuel trays using the gas burners to get them going. Or simply grill with gas when you need to get things done quickly and easily, so you don't miss any of the game.
The Encore Grill is made from the highest quality materials, such as 304 stainless steel construction, meaning it will last for years to come. It also features a double-walled hood, which helps to retain heat and prevent flare-ups. Additionally, the Encore Grill has a rotisserie attachment, sear burner, and LED lights, making it the perfect hybrid grill for any enthusiast.
So, if you're looking for the perfect hybrid grill to help you make the most of football season, look no further than the Encore Grill from American Made Grills. With its quality construction, high-end features, and priced at one-third the cost of its competitors, the Encore Grill is the perfect grill for any football fan.